Online Resources & Tools
- A professional association and resource on workplace learning and performance issues. The website has links to publications, research articles,education resources and upcoming conferences.
https://execwomeningov.org - Executive Women in Government is a non-profit, nonpartisan organization comprised of Federal Government women executives. Members prepare, promote, and support women for senior leadership positions in the Federal Government and the military through networking, shared knowledge and experience, and mentoring.
- Government Executive is government's business news daily for federal managers and executives. Articles cover developments affecting organization and management of the executive branch.www.hbr.org
- The best source for contemporary business and management books and periodicals online.www.mentoringconnection.com
- An online tool to help locate, manage and maintain formal mentoring partnerships.www.freedomforum.org/todaysfrontpages
- Provides daily links to the front pages of today's newspapers both here in the United States and across the globe.www.summary.com
- Provides executive summaries of today's top business books.www.thewomenscenter.org
- Provides resources to meet life's challenges. The Women's Center offers counseling and educational services to address the career, financial and legal needs of women and families regardless of their ability to pay.www.usa.gov
- The U.S. government's official web portal, this site provides timely and valuable links to government information and services.