Contract #: GS-02F-0120R
Title: Training Aids and Devices, Instructor-Led Training; course development; test administration.
Contract End Date: April 12, 2015
Category: 27 400
To view TTC, Inc. on the GSA Library simply go to:
Purchasing from GSA Schedule contracts offers the following advantages over procuring on the open market:
- GSA has determined prices under Schedule contracts to be fair and reasonable.
- Synopses are not required for Schedule purchases.
- Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Administrative time is reduced.
- Schedule contracts offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and services.
Blanket Purchase Agreements
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3, ordering activities may establish BPAs under any GSA Schedule contract. A GSA Schedule BPA simplifies the filling of recurring needs for supplies or services, while leveraging a customer's buying power by taking advantage of quantity discounts, saving administrative time, and reducing paperwork.
Commercial Purchase Card
Can I use my government-wide commercial purchase card for payment? GSA Schedule contractors are required to accept the purchase card for payments equal to or less than the micro-purchase threshold. GSA Schedule contractors are also encouraged to accept the card for dollar amounts above the micro-purchase threshold. Ordering activities may consider purchase card acceptance when deciding which contractor represents the best value.