If you are looking to do business with The Training Connection, Inc., we have several federal contracting avenues:
FSC Group: Schedule874 MOBIS
Commodity: Instructor-Led Training
FSC Class/Product Code: 6930
SIN 874-4 Instructor Led Training
SIN 874-9 Training Services: Off-the-Shelf and Customizable Print, Audio, and Visual Instructional Training Devices
Contract End Date: April 12, 2020
To view TTCInc. on the GSA Library simply go to:
GSA SchedulePurchasing from GSA Schedule contracts offers the following advantages over procuring on the open market:
- GSA has determined prices under Schedule contracts to be fair and reasonable.
- Synopses are not required for Schedule purchases.
- Schedule contracts have been awarded in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Administrative time is reduced.
- Schedule contracts offer a wide selection of state-of-the-art commercial supplies and services.
Blanket Purchase AgreementsIn accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 8.405-3, ordering activities may establish BPAs under any GSA Schedule contract. A GSA Schedule BPA simplifies the filling of recurring needs for supplies or services, while leveraging a customer's buying power by taking advantage of quantity discounts, saving administrative time, and reducing paperwork.
Commercial Purchase CardCan I use my government-wide commercial purchase card for payment? GSA Schedule contractors are required to accept the purchase card for payments equal to or less than the micro-purchase threshold. GSA Schedule contractors are also encouraged to accept the card for dollar amounts above the micro-purchase threshold. Ordering activities may consider purchase card acceptance when deciding which contractor represents the best value.
NTISU.S. Department of Commerce National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
With a simple Memorandum of Agreement or Interagency Agreement, our clients can gain access to all of The Training Connection's services associated with securing the following products and services:
- Secure systems/networking/database engineering and administration services.
- Help Desk Services.
- Web-Based Training Technologies.
- Evaluation, Tracking and Reporting.